Hinchliffe's 'How To' Guides...
At Hinchliffe Heating we can provide all of the heating services you need across the Leeds, Bradford and Wakefield area, but we understand that sometimes you might be able to take care of things yourself. We've put together a few guides for you to tackle the smaller jobs, while we concentrate on the bigger ones for you. Of course if you'd still feel more comfortable with our help, don't hesitate to get in touch!
Always remember, be safe!
We created this blog to post helpful advice for our customers. In the following articles we discuss all sorts of thing about your heating system.
Remember that we have over 35 years experience so at times we may fall into using jargon, apologies in advance!
Before you attempt anything we discuss please be sure that:
- You understand what we are talking about.
- That it is relevant to your heating system.
- That you are competent to do the work.
We accept no liability for the accuracy or relevance of this information or liability for any damage cause by attempting anything described in this blog.
Remember that only competent engineers that are registered with 'Gas Safe Register' are allowed to work on gas installations.
A rough guideline would be that if the work involves
- Removing the boiler case.
- Anything to do with the gas pipe, meter etc.
- Anything to do with the flue or chimney.
- Anything that is not in the user manual.